Friday, June 01, 2007

Engaged

well i thought it was about time that i updated my blog finally and what better way than to announce that tim and i are engaged!!

i am overwhelmed by all the emails, texts and phone calls that i have received from friends and family far and near over the last 2 days...thank you so much!!!

for those of you who are hearing this news for the first time, it was very unexpected as far as timing goes but a question i was waiting for!! it was a fantastic suprize!

it was a complete suprize to me when we went back to a friends house after playing pool on wednesday night and tim dropped to one knee infront of me and whipped out this ring that is perfect! i couldnt have chosen better myself!

little did i know that a couple of my friends were in on it and there was champagne already chilling in the fridge and people on their way round to celebrate!

it was a fantastic night and one that i will remember for a long long time!

below are a couple of photos that a friend took of the night! enjoy!

and to my fiance tim...i love you!





11 Comments:

At 3:04 pm , Blogger Audrey Whitesides said...

yeah yeah yeah!!!

 
At 5:47 pm , Blogger Larph said...

Agreed! ^^

congrats, again!

 
At 7:55 pm , Blogger Heather said...

i love love love love the first pic. you are gorgous. congrats to you and to a very lucky tim.

 
At 2:23 am , Blogger j. oates said...

it's about time!!! i've been waiting to hear this news!!!! soo exciting and i'm soo glad i got to meet tim and know that i like him and think you two are super cute together. rach..i miss ya.

 
At 4:18 am , Blogger joanna said...

yay! the first pic is great!

 
At 6:42 am , Blogger Angela Oliver said...

glad that Jessaroo has met him too...that helps - cause Leigh just said to me "it's so weird that Rachel is getting married to a guy we don't even know" but he looks perfect for you and Jessi has confirmed it, and you look so so happy!

we're thrilled

 
At 6:43 am , Blogger Angela Oliver said...

is it interesting that these 2 girls (audge and rach) that have seen so much of the world together - have become deep deep friends, are engaged at the same time...crazy

 
At 12:38 pm , Blogger Lindsey said...

congrats again rach!!!! love you!

 
At 1:35 am , Blogger Ryan said...

you and audge in like one month....


holy crap!

holy crap holy crap. yay!

 
At 3:52 am , Blogger Emily Deu said...

You guys are too cute Rach!!!!! I was so busy checking out the Tim blog and asking him questions that I haven't even said congrats to you!!!! I love you and I'm so happy for you. You deserve great love and I couldn't be more excited!!!!!

Also wanted to say that I will be in England for like a day or two at a festival, some big festival in England that I can't remember the name of, do you know what I'm talking about, now all the sudden I feel like I all ready said this to you...did I??? Anyway, let me know.

 
At 5:22 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sigh.... do you ever catch yourself just looking at your enagaement ring? I still do it..... sigh.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home