Saturday, February 24, 2007

Japan

hey all,
finally i have time to sit down and post on my neglected blog...
well, i have now been home for a week after spending 2 fabolous weeks in japan with audrey.
it really was fantastic.
it was great to catch up on whats new and reminice about the good old days...
snowboading for 3 days in the beautiful sunshine was spectacular and the whole trip was very restful and refreshing for me.
it was good to visit with one of our home stay families and hang out a bit with glynis and judith again which included teaching them the wonderful game thats called dutch blitz!! VERY FUNNY!!!

heres a few photos for now. i'll have more snowboarding ones once i get my disposable camera developed!!

thanks audge for a fantastic time!



until next time...

8 Comments:

At 9:26 pm , Blogger Ryan said...

AUDGE PODGE!!!!!!! AND RACHY!!!!! damn dude,

i miss you guys.
thats it.

 
At 10:23 pm , Blogger Larph said...

Wow!! Who is that stunning woman next to you?!!!!! Hot!
You look good yourself, too!

 
At 6:19 am , Blogger Stu Bish said...

I agree larph, actaully they both look Good. I hope they know I miss em.

I hear the one on the left is taken, wait, I hear they are both taken. Sorry boys and random readers :)

Rachel, email me! tell me all about how hard it was back on a board... My foot is sore again, I'm not sure I'll make it back into boots this season :(

 
At 7:21 am , Blogger hannah said...

yay you've finally posted.
wow...y ou both look so good! i want more pictures of you ! and audrey! send send send!

 
At 3:43 pm , Blogger Heather said...

you guys are HOT. smoking hot.

 
At 3:47 pm , Blogger Leanne said...

more pictures more pictures!!!! and yay...you finally posted!

 
At 11:49 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

the only word i see when i read your post is
"dutch blitz"

oh rachel, i miss it so....

 
At 11:41 pm , Blogger Angela Oliver said...

umm - you guys are HOT STUFF!

Love the pics!
Send more pics of y'all


tell me more details. I'm suffering without you all here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home