Monday, January 29, 2007

Birthday Post

well, saturday was the 27th january and the day i turned 24! i seriously dont know where the years have gone.
i spent a large part of the day with my mum in town eating lunch, shopping, drinking coffee etc. it was so nice seenas ive been away for my last 5 birthdays!
tim cooked me a lovely meal in the evening and then a bunch of friends came round and we had a bit of a party! i think kirsty and i got home about 2.30am! it was so fun.
it was a seriously good birthday. i will post some photos as soon as tim gives me a cd with them on!!!
yesterday tim and i went over to my dad and lesleys and we had a birthday meal with them which was lovely. so really its been a birthday weekend.
i am so blessed to have such a great family and friends!

until next time...

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 5:04 am , Blogger Stu Bish said...

arrr, how did I not have that in my diary? So sorry, happy birthday bud. Actaully, I was up the snow that day.... it must have been fate!

Love ya
Stu
xox

 
At 7:19 am , Blogger Ryan said...

remeber what I got you last year?

lemme know when tim tops that!!!
ps. I have news for you.

 
At 1:42 am , Blogger djkilt said...

happy birthday rach! we love you and miss you and wish we were with you to give you big squeezy hugs.
only 2 weeks to go in babay countdown land, we'll keep you posted!
love wade, jo, soph and babe

 
At 1:53 am , Blogger Kristina said...

Happy belated b-day! glad to hear it was a good one

 
At 3:22 pm , Blogger jamie said...

man rach we go way back! I still remember that birthday party in the girls house on our dts.... that was 5 years ago! crazy... I'm so happy to have been able to spend so many birthdays with you. Sorry I couldn't for this one!!

 
At 2:45 am , Blogger My Engedi said...

hey. you're awesome. happy (belated) birthday! ok. i can't think of anything else to say, so...love ya. bye.

 
At 2:46 am , Blogger My Engedi said...

hey. you're awesome. happy (belated) birthday! ok. i can't think of anything else to say, so...love ya. bye.

 
At 2:46 am , Blogger My Engedi said...

hey. you're awesome. happy (belated) birthday! ok. i can't think of anything else to say, so...love ya. bye.

 
At 5:14 am , Blogger Janalynn said...

Rach.. Happy Belated b-day!! Shiloh & I were looking at our dts/london/uzbek pics tonight. Brought back lots o' memories..we need to catch up! Love ya, JL :)

 
At 12:16 am , Blogger Ryan said...

hey, stop having a life thats too busy to blog,and thus we never know anything about what your doing and stuff... GOSH!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home