Monday, August 13, 2007

well i am now back from prague and think it is an absolutely amazing city! if architecture and history interest you, then this is a place to go. im a little diappointed in myself that i didnt really sample any traditional cuisine...except beer, but we were only there for 2 days. if i went again that is a must on my list!!

it was a great end to my 2 weeks holiday even though it did rain and thunder more than it didnt!
it was nice to spend some time with tim too without having to work out what shifts im working etc. we could just be together!

i have added some photos to give you a small sample of our trip!










tomorrow i start my new placement in a nursing home. i am looking forward to it but am nervous too. i think it is going to be so different from the hospital and i am only there for 6 six weeks so hope i settle in quickly and learn lots!!

until next time...

5 Comments:

At 10:02 pm , Blogger Leanne said...

rach. i like that you are posting again. it's difficult to keep on it when the weather is nice or when i feel like i'm not doing anything in my life. but yeah, i love to read about others. and practically everyone has taken a vacation from blogging. good to see you're doing well. love u.

 
At 3:31 am , Blogger My Engedi said...

oh my Rachel. i miss you. why did we move so far from each other? you to England, me to where you moved from. it isn't the same here without you, but i'm sure England isn't the same with you. even better.
drop me a line sometime, my love...
take hope...

 
At 6:38 am , Blogger Kristina said...

nice pics rach, good to hear from you again. "reds and blues"? a blue ribbon is first place winner and a red ribbon is second place.

 
At 11:45 pm , Blogger MaryHuffman said...

Hi Rachel, sounds like you had a lovely holiday in Prague. Always wished I went there when I was in Germany with YWAM. So looking forward to spring, had all the usual winter ills and now ready for some nice warm sun and time outside. You'll be great in the old folks placement. I was loved it. Bye for now.
Lot you lots ....

 
At 1:58 pm , Blogger globebug said...

aww, thanks for keeping this going! looks like you guys had a grand time in prague...such a romantic and beautiful city! and beer definitely counts as local tradition cuisine! ;) glad to see you so happy my friend,
h. x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home