Saturday, November 26, 2005

24 hours in a day

i cannot quite believe how fast this whole week has gone for me. it has been one of the best weeks i have had in a while. doesn't that always happen...good weeks always go by fast and boring or rough weeks seem like they drag on forever but no matter what happens everyone always has 24 hours in a day. over the last few days i have really started to think more about how i spend my time. what are the things that are important to me? getting my priorities straight.
how am i investing the life God gave me?
i certainly do not have all the answers to this question but it is making me think and i like it.
more on this week later...

2 Comments:

At 9:16 am , Blogger j. oates said...

hey rachel....i like your thoughts, very interesting..i like the part about how are we investing the life God has given us...good stuff....

 
At 2:30 am , Blogger Michael said...

Hey Rach
thanks for sharing. It challenges me to think about my time managment.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home